- Start condition for wf anf transport

Srinivasan Ramanan r_m_n_n at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 17 08:56:02 EDT 2006

Hi WUG,
I am in vicious circle now. I tranposrted a WF template in 4.6C / 620. But
the start condition for the workflow did not get transported.
I re-defined the start condition in dev system for the wf template and it
created wf customizing CR. I transported the same to test system. But it
still did get into my wf template . I could check this in wf template
header. Binding exists, but start condition is blank.
Can you tell me what am I doing wrong ?

I need you guys input in this.

thanks and regards
Srinivasan