Cannot Transport Workflow from ECC 5.0 to Release 4.6C

NICKLAS, Christian christian.nicklas at ser.de
Mon Jul 10 08:58:27 EDT 2006

Hi flowies,

I have a problem transporting a workflow, developed under ECC 5.0 on our
4.6C System.
In the transport log I can see many tables which do not exist under our
4.6C-System where workflow definition data is stored (e.g. SWDSCONT,
HRSCONT, SWDSDSTEPS,... and many more)

In the builder I get the message, that the definition in the
corresponding version does not exist, when trying to display the
definition.

Is there any way to transport a workflow from a higher release to a
lower one? (ECC 5.0 -> 4.6C? or 4.7)

Regards
Christian