SWW_CONT table

Thomas Maue Thomas.Maue at ipaper.com
Tue Jan 31 18:01:07 EST 2006

Jane,

Table SWW_WI2OBJ replaces SWW_CONT & SWW_CONTOB as of release 6.20.

Regards,

Thomas Maue
Workflow Consultant

             "Jane Simonetti"
             <JSimone at smud.org
             Sent by:                  sap-wug at mit.edu
             sap-wug-bounces at m                                          cc
             it.edu
                                                                   Subject
                                       SWW_CONT table
             01/31/2006 04:28
             PM

             Please respond to
               "SAP Workflow
               Users' Group"
             <sap-wug at mit.edu>

My understanding is that during runtime, workflow container elements are
written to table SWW_CONT.  I have recently noticed that my newly developed
workflows are not writing any of my workflow container elements to this
table during runtime. The elements in my workflow container are defined as
import and export and I expect them to be written to this table.  Is there
anyone out there who is familiar with this table and has any ideas as to
why my container elements are not in SWW_CONT?

We are on R/3 4.7, Basis level SAPKB62050.

Jane Simonetti
Business Technology Projects
Application Development Resource Center
Vox 916.732.5234