SWW_CONT table

Jane Simonetti JSimone at smud.org
Tue Jan 31 17:28:29 EST 2006

My understanding is that during runtime, workflow container elements are written to table SWW_CONT.  I have recently noticed that my newly developed workflows are not writing any of my workflow container elements to this table during runtime. The elements in my workflow container are defined as import and export and I expect them to be written to this table.  Is there anyone out there who is familiar with this table and has any ideas as to why my container elements are not in SWW_CONT?

We are on R/3 4.7, Basis level SAPKB62050.

Jane Simonetti
Business Technology Projects
Application Development Resource Center
Vox 916.732.5234