SWW_CONT table

Jeffrey Rappaport Jeff at Business-Workflow.com
Tue Jan 31 18:05:27 EST 2006

Jane,

   Your WF may be set to 'XML Persistence', so it won't write to it. You can use the FM: 'SAP_WAPI_READ_CONTAINER' to get the values.

Jeffrey A. Rappaport
Business Workflow, LLC
Voice: (732) 355-0123
Fax:    (509) 757-4144
Email: Jeff at Business-Workflow.com
Web:  www.Business-Workflow.com
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jane Simonetti
  To: sap-wug at mit.edu
  Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2006 5:28 PM
  Subject: SWW_CONT table

  My understanding is that during runtime, workflow container elements are written to table SWW_CONT.  I have recently noticed that my newly developed workflows are not writing any of my workflow container elements to this table during runtime. The elements in my workflow container are defined as import and export and I expect them to be written to this table.  Is there anyone out there who is familiar with this table and has any ideas as to why my container elements are not in SWW_CONT?

  We are on R/3 4.7, Basis level SAPKB62050.

  Jane Simonetti
  Business Technology Projects
  Application Development Resource Center
  Vox 916.732.5234