Workflow error

Mike Pokraka wug.replies at workflowconnections.com
Fri Jan 27 03:01:35 EST 2006

Hi John,
Sounds like your fork is inside a loop. The fork completes based on your
event, it loops around and tries to re-enter the fork but one of the
branches is still active.
This can happen either because a) synchronization was such that the too
slow in terminating the original task. This is IMO not how the system
should work; or b) the system couldn't terminate the original task because
it was locked. Perhaps a user has it open. This is not normally a problem,
as the flow continues and the error monitoring job completes the open task
when it becomes available again.

Cheers
Mike