HR-ECM workflow event triggering?

Mikko Mäki-Rahkola mikkomr at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 02:20:05 EST 2006

Hi,
I just got an answer from SAP dev team related to this and wanted to share
it with everyone.
According to their answer, the compensation adjustment process item object
keys can be derived from the PROC_ADMIN_TAB and PER_NR_SELECTED tables.

PER_NR_SELECTED contains the person numbers whose adjustments are processed
and PROC_ADMIN_TAB contains the single adjustment subtype item for the
person which was processed. In conclusion, the events should be launched for
all personnel numbers in PER_NR_SELECTED which have a corresponding entry in
PROC_ADMIN_TAB with the object key picked up from PROC_ADMIN_TAB.

Best regards,
Mikko