Example for using ABAP class in Workflow steps

Mike Pokraka wug.replies at workflowconnections.com
Wed Jan 18 05:48:20 EST 2006

Hi Akshay,
1. From 620 with some minor limitations, new functionality added in 640 to
replace the missing bits.
2. Look at the latest version help
http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/02/527b42303e0e53e10000000a155106/frameset.htm
Jocelyn also sent a white paper out beginning of December. I can forward
it to you if you don't have the postings that far back.

Cheers
Mike