Flag "Terminate if Rule Resolution has no Result" in rule does't work well

Wiz David yidysap at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 18 00:19:33 EST 2006

Thanks Mark.

Mark Pyc <mark.pyc at gmail.com> wrote:    G'day Wiz,

  Unfortuately that is the way it works. What I often end up doing is wrapping my Responsibility or Standard Rules in another Rule which validates against the possible agents. I  pass in the Task number to the Rule rather than hardcode it within the Rule. All this does require programming and extra effort, but it will achieve what you want.

  Have fun,
  Mark

  On 1/17/06, Wiz David <yidysap at yahoo.com> wrote:       Hi all,

  I'm working on ecc5/640.
  I have a problem with rule (PFAC) base on B.O. BUS1072 (material group).
  At runtime, the agent rule determines an agent that does not belong to the possible agents of the task is sent to all possible agents of the task.
  In my case the flag rule set in "terminate if Rule Resolution has no Result".

  Any help would be appreciated.

  Wiz.