Parking Documents for transaction FV50 FV60 Fv70

Yogesh Chopra Yogesh.Chopra at axonglobal.com
Tue Jan 17 07:33:42 EST 2006

Hello! Every body

I have successfully triggered a workflow for parking documents but now
the requirement is, this workflow should not triggered for FV50 & FV70.
I have done some customizing in SPRO. I have created a workflow variant
for parking documents and assigned that variant to company code. Now
when ever user enters a document in FV50 & FV60 post button gets
disappeared.User can not post the document because of spro setting. This
SPRO setting is perfectly ok for FV60.

 My question is :- Is there any way I can restrict post button to
DISAPPEAR only for FV60?

Thanks and Best Regards
   Yogesh Chopra
Yogesh.Chopra at axonglobal.com

The content of this email is confidential and for the
addressee only. If you are not the addressee of this
email (or responsible for the delivery of this message
to such person) you may not copy, forward, disclose
or otherwise use it or any part of it in any form
whatsoever. If you have received this email in error
please email the sender by replying to this message
and delete this message thereafter.

Opinions, conclusions and other information in this
message that do not relate to the official business
of our Company shall be understood as neither
given nor endorsed by it.