Flag "Terminate if Rule Resolution has no Result" in rule does't work well

Mark Pyc mark.pyc at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 06:42:52 EST 2006

G'day Wiz,

Unfortuately that is the way it works. What I often end up doing is wrapping
my Responsibility or Standard Rules in another Rule which validates against
the possible agents. I  pass in the Task number to the Rule rather than
hardcode it within the Rule. All this does require programming and extra
effort, but it will achieve what you want.

Have fun,
Mark