Concurrent Employment in SRM 5

Dave Weston Dave.Weston at clockwork.ca
Tue Jan 17 14:48:27 EST 2006

Hi Jerry,

We had only one user id that could be switched between different
personnel numbers.

We created a new workflow rule based on a copy of the
function module SWX_GET_MANAGER so that the rule finds the CP (VARYF)
relationship in table HRP1001 for the employee and then finds all
the associated relationships again in table HRP1001 where field OTJID
matches the CP entry. If any of these entries have a 0105 subtype 0001
user id assigned then we have found our agent.

Hope this helps. I'd send u the code but I don't have access to that
system anymore.

Cheers
Dave