Restricting/controlling change approver functionality in SRM 5

jerry martinek jerry.martinek at shawbiz.ca
Tue Jan 17 17:05:16 EST 2006

Hi,

I'm looking for a way to control the 'change' shopping cart approvers function in an N-Step 'amount' based approval process. For example, if the system assigns mgr2 as the approver who has a 10K approval limit and the shopper changes it to mrg3 who only has a 5K approval limit, the system should not allow this change.

I ran into a similar requirement once when I was working on an EBP 4.0 system. At that time I was told that a solution was comming in EBP 5.0. I've searched the list of possible BADIs in the current SRM 5 system and I can't find any BADIs specific to this functionality. Was this functionality ever developed and if yes, where can I find it?

Thanks,
Jerry Martinek