Concurrent Employment in SRM 5

Dave Weston Dave.Weston at clockwork.ca
Tue Jan 17 13:41:30 EST 2006

Hi folks,

I have had experience with concurrent employment in a 4.7 enterprise
system but only from the viewpoint of the workflow rules 168 and 157 not
supporting the 105 relationship between the multiple person id's. We had
to create our own version of the SWX_GET_MANAGER function to find the
right person from the 105 infotype relationship. We created an OSS
message for this problem but worked around the issue.

But no experience in replicating org units with concurrent employment I
am afraid.

Cheers
Dave