Two workflow instances started

Hall, Jim Jim.Hall at fortisalberta.com
Thu Jan 12 09:02:54 EST 2006

Mike.

Yes...these entries are delivered via the event queue, they do not just
run, they are set to the queue to be delivered.    Our current job is
scheduled to deliver 15 events per minute.

Our situation will show one of the duplicates as delivered, and one as
"Waiting because of e".

Its having 2 in the queue that confuses me.

Thanks