Two workflow instances started

Mike Pokraka wug.replies at workflowconnections.com
Fri Jan 13 05:50:36 EST 2006

Hmmm, if it's an overlapping job problem you only have one entry and 15
events are very little. Not sure but I would venture to say it's a
problem with the application raising the event.

Is there anything unusual? I've had stuff where events were being raised
  before the update task was finished *if there were more than one
document and they were created by RFC*.

How exactly is the event being raised? I'd also suggest raising this
with OSS if it's a standard event, because it's something that
definitively shouldn't happen.

Cheers
Mike