Sending Internet mail from workflow in 4.6c - I am so confused.

Morris, Eddie eddie.morris at sap.com
Thu Jan 12 05:01:06 EST 2006

Hi Margaret,

As an alternative, the administrator of the system can maintain
automatic forwards for every user using transaction SO36. In SO36 the
check for the own ddress is not made, so here you can enter the same as
defined in the user data SU01. Unfortunately, this transaction can only
be used once to define a forward. The administrator can't change or
delete an already existing forward. This has to be done by the user
themselves in SO12.

In relation to the message "Document <subject> could not be sent" I
suggest you check the following:

Have you maintained in SWU3 the entry:
 - Default Domain for Internet Mail Maintained

Can you send a SAP mail via SBWP? Does it reach its recipient? Have
you checked SCOT for any errors?

Have you maintained the email details of the workflow user WF-BATCH?

Regards,
Eddie