Transfer of Container elements; SAP_WAPI_START_WORKFLOW

Jason Connor jconnor at rosemore.com
Tue Jan 10 16:41:16 EST 2006

Hello all!

I am having problems transferring data to a container using the structure
SWR_CONT and the function module SAP_WAPI_START_WORKFLOW.  I am trying to
transfer a multiline element with several fields defined by an ABAP dictionary
structure.  Although I can include an element in SWR_CONT without data and
generate a workflow item, as soon as I include any data in the VALUE field then
I receive the error "Cannot assign constants to structures of type
'ZFXXSREVERSE'". As an aside, the structure ZFXXSREVERSE contains multiple
character fields including amount and currency though I cannot see why this
should cause an error.  The data I am passing in the value field corresponds to
the structure of ZFXXSREVERSE.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as Ive searched everywhere and not found
anything.

Regards Jason