Transfer of Container elements; SAP_WAPI_START_WORKFLOW

Mike Pokraka wug.replies at workflowconnections.com
Wed Jan 11 01:57:33 EST 2006

Hi Jason,
Memory is a bit foggy, but I recall having trouble using some of the more
exotic data types (Currency etc.) in container elements.
The error message seems to indicate such anyway. As a quick test, try
using a different structure (even if it's nonsense) that only contains
CHAR and NUMC's.
Cheers
Mike