RSWUWFML2 - External mail notification

Jose I. Garcia jgarcia at Dunn-Edwards.net
Tue Jan 10 16:14:07 EST 2006

Hi,

That's they way I've set it up.  I modified my SCOT "sendmail" Job,
which runs every minute, and added an additional step.  Now when the
SCOT job runs it executes RSWUWFML2 as it's first step and the RSCONN01
second.

Jose Garcia

-----Original Message-----
From: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu [mailto:sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu] On Behalf
Of deidre_logan at goodyear.com
Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2006 9:57 AM
To: SAP Workflow Users' Group
Cc: sap-wug at mit.edu; sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
Subject: Re: RSWUWFML2 - External mail notification

hello there,

There is a job in transaction SCOT that will actually deliver the email
to the users.... you will have to see how often this job is
running and maybe change the time so the job runs more often.

This is normally a basis function.

Dede

             Balasubramanian <pbala_1996 at yahoo.com>

             Sent by: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu

sap-wug at mit.edu
             01/10/2006 11:16 AM
cc

Subject
                         Please respond to                     RSWUWFML2
- External mail notification
                    "SAP Workflow Users' Group"

                         <sap-wug at mit.edu>

Hi All,

Best wishes for the New Year.

I have a question regarding the RSWUWFML2, which send a notification
about a workitem to the external mail. For some reasons, it takes
a while to reach the external mail. Is there a way, we can improve the
speed of delivery from the SAP Server to external email server.

Please write your  ideas.

Thanks in advance,
Bala.

Yahoo! Photos
Got holiday prints? See all the ways to get quality prints in your hands
SAP-WUG mailing list
SAP-WUG at mit.edu