Superior of CEO ?

Neil Thomas dneilthomas at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 05:13:53 EST 2006

Hi Trygve

We have the same issue and have I'm afraid had to code in a solution.
We have done this by using the job of the CEO within the structure.
Before using the 000168 Rule we perform a check on the job, if not
equal to the CEO then go onto 168 else call a bespoke responsibility
role (4.6C) which directs the claim to the personnel directors
position.

On 1/9/06, Trygve Leivestad <trygveleivestad at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hi !
>
> We're about to implement Trip Approval, and it seems pretty OK, but the way
> the WF is set up, I'm using Rule 168 to determine the superior of the
> traveler. Works fine for everybody, but how do I handle it if the CEO has
> been to a travel ?
>
> He doesn't have any superior in the organisation, so it's supposed to be
> approved by the Personel Director, but he's located below in the Org.
> structure.
>
> I guess we can program something, but I'd prefered not to have to be too
> creative, since that means more maintenance in the future.
>
> I've tried to look in SAP Help, SAPFans, and in the files of this forum, but
> without finding anything.
>
> I can't be the only one facing this situation, so hopefully someone have
> some good advice to share.
>

> Regards
> Trygve

Neil Thomas