Superior of CEO ?

Trygve Leivestad trygveleivestad at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 9 04:05:40 EST 2006

Hi !

We're about to implement Trip Approval, and it seems pretty OK, but the way
the WF is set up, I'm using Rule 168 to determine the superior of the
traveler. Works fine for everybody, but how do I handle it if the CEO has
been to a travel ?

He doesn't have any superior in the organisation, so it's supposed to be
approved by the Personel Director, but he's located below in the Org.
structure.

I guess we can program something, but I'd prefered not to have to be too
creative, since that means more maintenance in the future.

I've tried to look in SAP Help, SAPFans, and in the files of this forum, but
without finding anything.

I can't be the only one facing this situation, so hopefully someone have
some good advice to share.

Regards
Trygve