Setting workitem status to 'Completed'

Ananth write2ananth at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 01:24:53 EST 2006

Hi All,

I am working on mySAP ECC 5.0 version.

I am faced with a situation where there are lots of workitems which
are in 'In Process' status. I want the workitem status to be set to
'Complete' status by using SWIA transaction.

I executed the SWIA transaction, selected the workitem and clicked on
'Complete Manually' button. But there has been no change in the status
at all, but in the history of that workitem, I see that the ' Workitem
replaced manually' being displayed, but no effect at all.

Can someone let me know how should I go about to change to status to 'Complete'.

Thanks in advance,
Ananth