Custom Output types and GOS

Edwin Mukusha emukusha at nebraska.edu
Thu Jan 5 13:45:17 EST 2006

Hi Alon,

If you already know how to programmatically read all the attached
documents from GOS, I would say you are nearly there.  I believe you could
just simply launch a worklow using the standard PO created event and
achieve what you want without using a custom output type.

However, if your customer is adamant on using output types I don't know if
you are aware that you can specify an output type to trigger a workflow. I
have not used this before so all I can do is point you to some of the
customizing in the IMG.  The path is Materials
Management->Purchasing->Messages->Output Control->Message Types->Define
Message Type for Purchase Order.  From here choose Maintain Message Types
for PO.  Attached is a screenshot of the options that I am a seeing.

many regards

Edwin.

"Alon Raskin" <araskin at 3i-consulting.com>
Sent by: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
01/04/2006 02:52 PM
Please respond to "SAP Workflow Users' Group"