Help Workflow - wi don't disappear if user cancel the transaction

Glauco Kubrusly glaucokubrusly at yahoo.com.br
Thu Feb 23 08:58:57 EST 2006

Frinends,

I'm testing one scene, that the wi calls one transaction, and this transaction calls (by button click) other transaction (MIGO).

If the user cancel the MIGO and go back and exit... I want the wi continue in inbox.

I remember that once a time Ramki answered me to user EXIT_CANCELLED statement in the method, controlled by a variable. But I don't know how to use this statement.

how can I do this ?
how can I work with the macro EXIT_CANCELLED ? on the method ? How can I call this macro ?

  thanks,

Glauco S. Kubrusly