SV: Decision Task Texts TS00008267 - what if....?

Søren Skjødt sos at implement.dk
Thu Feb 23 08:16:09 EST 2006

Hi Andy

I'm not sure if I thought this through  but wouldn't it be a possibility to:
1. copy TS00008267 into your own task
2. Add variables to the contianer, which can contain text (either som multiline element, or just 5-6 different text variables)
3. put the variables in your task description as lines
4. Add your decision task as the standard decision task in customizing
5. Pass constants (text) from your workflow binding to your task containers text variables in your workflow, so that it would populate the work item description at runtime.. - in that way your task would be generic, with a variable text..
?

BR
Søren