Web-forms to trigger a workflow

lianghuan.x.hu@accenture.com lianghuan.x.hu at accenture.com
Fri Feb 17 10:51:42 EST 2006

Hi Nicholas:

As far as I know, Business Server Pages (BSP) can be used for 4.7
instead of ITS. It seems that SAP offers BSP as a better choice than
ITS. SE80 is used to create a BSP application where we can design the
web form using either ABAP script or Java Script. And a custom function
is used to start the workflow that we want to trigger upon submitting
the web form.

I have read about Web Dynpro as the next technology to BSP, but we need
friends who have worked with Web Dynpro to talk about it.

Regards,
Larry Hu