UWL - STILL having problems creating view with custom attributes

Alexis Collins Alexis.Collins at Halliburton.com
Wed Feb 15 15:31:05 EST 2006

Well, I thought all my problems were solved until I modified my file
again and re-uploaded to include more attributes.  Again, nothing shows
in the columns, although the headings are there.  I go to lunch.  When I
come back, one of my colleagues can see the new columns with the
attributes populated on her UWL, however mine are still blank!  Even
after I log off and log back on!

Does this sound like an issue for OSS?  I can't think of anything else
to do...

________________________________

From: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu [mailto:sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu] On Behalf
Of Dart, Jocelyn
Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2006 5:23 AM
To: SAP Workflow Users' Group
Subject: RE: [LIKELY JUNK]UWL - problem creating view with custom
attributes

Alexis,

Need the container definition of your work item as well i.e. technical
id of your container elements and their data definition.

Regards,
Jocelyn Dart
Senior Consultant
SAP Australia Pty Ltd.
Level 1/168 Walker St.
North Sydney
NSW, 2060
Australia
T   +61 412 390 267
M   + 61 412 390 267
E   jocelyn.dart at sap.com
http://www.sap.com <http://www.sap.com/>

The information contained in or attached to this electronic transmission
is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended only for
the person or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any distribution,
copying, review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of this
electronic transmission or the information contained in it is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this electronic transmission in error,
please immediately contact the sender to arrange for the return of the
original documents.

Electronic transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure and
accordingly, the sender does not accept liability for any such data
corruption, interception, unauthorized amendment, viruses, delays or the
consequences thereof.

Any views expressed in this electronic transmission are those of the
individual sender, except where the message states otherwise and the
sender is authorized to state them to be the views of SAP AG or any of
its subsidiaries. SAP AG, its subsidiaries, and their directors,
officers and employees make no representation nor accept any liability
for the accuracy or completeness of the views or information contained
herein. Please be aware that the furnishing of any pricing information/
business proposal herein is indicative only, is subject to change and
shall not be construed as an offer or as constituting a binding
agreement on the part of SAP AG or any of its subsidiaries to enter into
any relationship, unless otherwise expressly stated.