Workflows to Automate the processes...!

Jeffrey Rappaport Jeff at Business-Workflow.com
Wed Feb 15 17:02:45 EST 2006

Sharath,

   If you go to Tranx PFTC, do a drop down on the Task field & when the Search popup window appears, press the Structure Search (F8) button. This will give you a listing of the standard WF's by area.

Jeffrey A. Rappaport
Business Workflow, LLC
Voice: (732) 355-0123
Fax:    (509) 757-4144
Email: Jeff at Business-Workflow.com
Web:  www.Business-Workflow.com
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Sharath Chandra Kotla
  To: SAP Workflow Users' Group
  Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2006 2:45 PM
  Subject: Workflows to Automate the processes...!

  Hi All,
  I would like to know the general workflows to be implemented in any business with some purchasing and FI/CO.Recently we planning to implement workflows to improve the business.Please let me know the general workflows we can implement in MM Purchasing and FI/CO AR/AP.

  thanks in advance.

  Sharath.

  Yahoo! Mail