SC Item Approval- Radio Buttons not Active

Raveen Moodley raveenm at absa.co.za
Wed Feb 8 12:05:10 EST 2006

Hi,

I'm not sure if I'm missing something or I'm imagining things.

After a shopping cart is created and routed of approval, WS14500015 N-Step
item Approval, the respective manager receives the workitem in their inbox
and can approve or reject directly from the worklist.

However if they click on the workitem to view details & then make their
decision the "APPROVED" & "REJECTED" radio buttons are visible but not
active, they cannot choose any option.

If anyone has had this problem, your input would be much appreciated.

Many Thanks.

Raveen Moodley

Raveenm at absa.co.za

Important Notice:
Authorised Financial Services Provider

Important restrictions, qualifications and disclaimers
("the Disclaimer") apply to this email. To read this click on the
following address or copy into your Internet browser:

http://www.absa.co.za/disclaimer

The Disclaimer forms part of the content of this email in terms of
section 11 of the Electronic Communications and Transactions
Act, 25 of 2002.

If you are unable to access the Disclaimer, send a blank e-mail
to disclaimer at absa.co.za and we will send you a copy of the
Disclaimer.