How can I configure a Wait for step task - OK

Glauco Kubrusly glaucokubrusly at yahoo.com.br
Wed Feb 8 08:50:19 EST 2006

Thanks, Jocelyn.

  In my case I think I have to use a fork, coz if I used a terminator event in the seme task, I think the same task had to be execute... I think it coz it didn't work to me...

  I reached this (terminate a wi) puting a fork (I need, to understand please read my initial e-mail) and, put one leg with a dialog step and other with an Wait for step task, that I generate the event by code (swe_event_create). I've already tested it and it worked well. on the 2nd leg, after this Wait for step task, I put a terminator task to terminate the other leg task's workitem.

  I think it will gona be allright.

  ps.: So sorry for my bad english... rs

  thanks,
  Glauco

"Dart, Jocelyn" <jocelyn.dart at sap.com> escreveu:
      And also go check your settings in transaction SWEQADM - on the Basic Data tab make sure you set the feedback after error option to
  "Mark linkage as having errors" - no-one should be using deactivate linkage anymore.

  Regards,
Jocelyn Dart
Senior Consultant
SAP Australia Pty Ltd.
Level 1/168 Walker St.
North Sydney
NSW, 2060
Australia
T   +61 412 390 267
M   + 61 412 390 267
E   jocelyn.dart at sap.com
http://www.sap.com
  The information contained in or attached to this electronic transmission is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any distribution, copying, review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of this electronic transmission or the information contained in it is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please immediately contact the sender to arrange for the return of the original documents.
  Electronic transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure and accordingly, the sender does not accept liability for any such data corruption, interception, unauthorized amendment, viruses, delays or the consequences thereof.
  Any views expressed in this electronic transmission are those of the individual sender, except where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorized to state them to be the views of SAP AG or any of its subsidiaries. SAP AG, its subsidiaries, and their directors, officers and employees make no representation nor accept any liability for the accuracy or completeness of the views or information contained herein. Please be aware that the furnishing of any pricing information/ business proposal herein is indicative only, is subject to change and shall not be construed as an offer or as constituting a binding agreement on the part of SAP AG or any of its subsidiaries to enter into any relationship, unless otherwise expressly stated.