Replace User decision step

Munday,Sherie J. MUNDAYSJ at airproducts.com
Fri Dec 22 10:00:52 EST 2006

Hello Ashish,
This is standard SAP behavior.  We have had to teach users that when
they open a work item that they have reserved it, even if they cancel
and "put it back".  They have now learned to highlight the work item
after cancelling, and click on the "replace" icon to return it to all
appropriate agents.
Best Wishes,
Sherie

Sherie Munday