You know what I hate?

Srinivasan Ramanan r_m_n_n at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 19 08:41:39 EST 2006

Dear WUG,

I have written a documentation for our client about where freely definable
objects , texts and etc., are possible.
I made it a point not to start with Z or Y. But as for bug hunting and
identification concerned a prefix would definitely be a boon. Hence in my
documentation I defined that prefix as follows.

               1. Where ever the freely defined objects are Co.code specific
= use value of Co.code
               2. Where ever the freely defined objects are Plan
specific = use value of Plant
               3. Where ever the freely defined objects are Whse
specific = use value of Whse num.
               4. Where ever the freely defined objects are object
specific = use coined value.
                      e.g : Object is ZBUS2032 for Credit Memo for Co.code
USA1
                              suggested prefix is = USA1_CM_changed ,
USA1_CM_approved

This my seem unnecessary at the beginning, but it is really helpful so that
when cross-client workflow speciifc events are created , both developer and
users are comfortable in understanding the design.

We have really reaped benifits of this type of definition in the freely
definable texts with our client.

regards
Srinivasan