Terminating event raised, but workflow doesn't complete

tamara.elliott@kodak.com tamara.elliott at kodak.com
Fri Dec 8 08:02:36 EST 2006

We have recently implemented the PO, the contract and the sched agreements
approval workflows.  A problem is "sometimes" occurring in production
where the approval workitem step receives the terminating event (the
approval has been done), but the workflow doesn't complete.  It just stays
in process, and stays in the approvers in-box even though they already did
the approval.  I searched OSS and even implemented note 831443 thinking
there may be some type of locking problem happening.  I have not been able
to re-produce this in our Dev or QA environment.  Also this mainly is
happening with contracts and sched agreements, not PO's.  Any ideas?

We are on a 4.7 system.  Thanks.

Tami Elliott
Eastman Kodak Company