Is there any problem using the object VBAK?

Flavio Oliveira oliveiraflavio at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 7 10:44:02 EST 2006

Hi:

We need to develop some workflows that will deal with Sales documents approval (Sales Order, Cotation, Contract ...). Actually the process is the same and I would like to create just one workflow and use the Business Object VBAK instead of using the specific objects (BUS2031, BUS2032 ...).

But when I look at the description of VBAK, I see - Sales document (Only Use for Optical Archiving). My question is: does anybody know if there is any problem if I use the VBAK object and not the specific objects developed for each document type?

Is it better to use the specific objects and develop several workflows?

Thanks,
Flávio.