Way way OT - WUG Baby

Mark Pyc mark.pyc at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 09:36:27 EST 2006

G'day all,

I can reveal that I am indeed the proud new father! (in case the clues were
too cryptic)

Not that I want to turn this list into a forum for sharing baby photos, but
since Alon has started the ball rolling and I have met so many of you, if
you're interested pics are available at http://www.pycfam.com/poms/

Have fun,
Mark