ESS WORKFLOW in ECC 6

Nash John emailtonash at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 14:02:08 EST 2006

Friends,

Currently I'm assigned to ESS workflow project.Since I'm quite new to HR
workflow can anyone please reply to my following querries.I'm on ECC 6

   1. Can anyone tell me step by step process(config) in ESS leave
   application workflow?.(SWFVISU????)
   2. Is workflow WS12300111, the only workflow that I need to look for
   leave application ?.
   3. If it is WS12300111 I don't see any start event for this workflow.
   So how is it getting triggered?
   4. For the approval task TS12300097, agent determination is done by
   expression '&Agent_0001.Agents&'. How does it interact with
   Org.Structure.
   5. In my scenario, approver should be supervisor of the employee
   applying for leave. So do I need to write any Rule for it or will
   '&Agent_0001.Agents&' enough.?

Thank you

-Nash John