How to create an Approval step while using Adobe forms in workflow

Sergaren Govender Sergaren.Govender at arivia.co.za
Tue Aug 22 01:46:38 EDT 2006

Hi Prasath

The following are standard workflow templates in ECC5.0 for PCR
Scenario.

50000031	ProcessPCR_2	Process Change Request (2)
50000033	ApprovePCR		Approve ECR
50000041	ProcessPCR_1	Process Change Request (1)
50000042	ProcessPCR_0	Process Change Request (0)

I have however created my own using the above a basis to cater for
Multilevel approvals.

Regards,

Sergaren Govender
Csignal Consulting