RSWUWFML2 Issue in ECC 5.0 PRD (kaukabr@yahoo.com)

Shai Eyal shaie at team.co.il
Tue Aug 22 02:53:32 EDT 2006

Dear Qurram,

First of all, check the extended notification feature - it's much more
impressive.
As for your issue, I hope I understood you correctly, anyhow:
1. If the problem is that the users do not receive e-mails to
MS-Outlook, check your SO16 settings (compare to DEV & QA).
2. If the problem is that the useres receive e-mails to MS-Outlook but
only one mail for all workitems in SAP-Inbox, check your settings for
running RSWUWFML2 - I assume that you created a variant for that.
(compare to DEV &QA).
3. If it's still doesn't help, compare the source of RSWUWFML2 PRD - QA.

Good luck,

Regards,
Shai Eyal

Message: 4