RSWUWFML2 Issue in ECC 5.0 PRD

kaukabr@yahoo.com kaukabr at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 21 21:06:39 EDT 2006

Hi all Gurus,
I have a major issue:
I have a workflow of travel managment running with
backgound job RSWUWFML2 for every five minute interval
values are "one message per workitem". In DEV and even
in QAS this is running very well as we desired.
But in Production this is not running as we desired,
this program producing e-mail (outlook)to every
Approvers e-mail address even the approvers not
recieveing the workitems,  as in DEV and in QAS this
program (running fine)notifying the Approver when the
workitem recieves in SAP inbox one e-mail (in outlook)
per approver as and when they recieve work item. Is
that I am doing anything wrong and also I tried giving
different values to this program. I hope there is a
solution for this around, if you have any better
method to solve this would be appreciated much.
Many Thanks,
My Best Regards,
Qurram