Determining PO Rel Code to allow Reset on Non-Significant

Shai Eyal shaie at team.co.il
Sat Aug 12 06:47:30 EDT 2006

Mark,

Sorry it so long but I've been busy.
Anyhow, the reassign the release strategy via the userexit I mentioned
you do not need to use any of the fields you mentioned. The only thing
you need is to increase the total value field (NETGU or something like
that).

Therefore, within the user exit carry the IF statement which represent
your non-significant change.
If it's true, simply set total value = total value * 2.

BTW, the userexit import parameters are CEKKO fields and also EKPO and
EKET (if I recall correctly).
In case there's additional data you wish to check for you
non-significant change then you transfer if via append structure to
CEKKO.

In addition, please pay attention that I_CEKKO holds the new value while
getting the old value require selection from the database.

For now, simply add IF (non-significant change) statement that if it's
true then total_value = total_value * 2.

What is your non-significant change ?

Good luck,

Regards,
Shai Eyal