Problems when passing structure typed data into workflow container

Lu Luis luis.starr at gmail.com
Sat Aug 12 08:37:13 EDT 2006

Hi workflowers,

I'm now facing a problem when passing data of stuctured type into workflow
container.

I've defined a DDIC structure named ZMAIN, and called folloing macro to
build the container data of this type.
Data: ls_main type ZMAIN.
* Populate data into ls_main ......
* Then call macro:
swc_set_element  container  'MAIN'  ls_main.

After the the macro, multiple entries are created in the table container.
However, when calling FM SAP_WAPI_START_WORKFLOW with this container, I get
following error message: The single-line element 'MAIN' is passed several
times ('27 times') and the FM call fails with no workflow started.

If I pass a simple type data(such as BUKRS) into the container and start the
workflow, things work fine, so I guess the workflow is working fine. Can
someone pls what's happenning over this issue?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards
Luis