Raising a request for Creating a new position using PCR in MSS screen

prasath natesan prasathnatesan at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 10:00:40 EDT 2006

Thanks breslavets J

We are currently in the blueprint stage and where little uncertain as this
form alone was an exception. I think I will have to us the same technique
(create a separate iview and notification type) as you suggested. But I will
be using Adobe forms which are launched in the custom iview.

Thanks & Regards,

Prasath N