Raising a request for Creating a new position using PCR in MSS screen

Breslavets Sergey sergey.breslavets at volvo.com
Wed Aug 9 08:55:17 EDT 2006

Hi Prasath,
just call the component itself (make an iview for component), without
going via teamview.

We're doing exact same thing. I created custom notification type and use
bsp for form visualization (which makes it a little easier to maintain),
but the rest it the same. Then For the New Position Request I have
created an iview which launches my bsp with the appropriate scenario
parameters...

Regards,
Serge