How does Desktop Workplace connect to SAP (Alon Raskin)

Alon Raskin araskin at 3i-consulting.com
Sat Apr 29 13:52:05 EDT 2006

Hi Sushmita,

Lets take this out of the WUG. Send me an email to this email and we can
discuss further.

Regards,

Alon Raskin

e: araskin at 3i-consulting.com <mailto:araskin at 3i-consulting.com>

p: +1 207 409 4983

f:  +61 3 8610 1239

The easiest way to integrate SAP with any mobile device

http://www.themobileworkplace.com