How does Desktop Workplace connect to SAP (Alon Raskin)

Sushmita Sen ssen_business at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 29 12:57:07 EDT 2006

Hi Alon

  Yes i meant Desktop Workplace of 3i consulting - we are using it to replicate SAP inbox emails to Outlook - i remember we once had a connection problem with regard to license keys and i had to update a standard SAP table with a specific registration or license key - i dont remember the table name and i want to find out how it is linked

  How does Desktop Workplace connect to SAP - isnt there any RFC function module being called in some script ?

  Thanks
  Sushmita

http://mail.yahoo.com