Role Resolution problems

Shai Eyal shaie at team.co.il
Sun Apr 30 05:32:50 EDT 2006

Hi all,

I'm using Role Resolution in my WF. I've created resposibilty role and
when I test it from t.code PFAC it works correctly. However in
Production system, for certains tasks, it doesn't work. What actualy
happens is that a workitem is created for all assigned agents. For the
best of my knowlodge, such happens if the workflow couldn't find the
correct agent. Therefore my suspicion is that in runtime the Role I've
created find no agent.

How can I debug it ? How can I find the parameters' value transferred to
the Role Container ?

Thanks,

Regards,
Shai Eyal