Implementing Workflow with out HR

"Schrader N., Claude (Enap Refinerías) "Schrader N., Claude (Enap Refinerías)
Thu Apr 27 12:06:02 EDT 2006

K,

When  HR is not present, or you prefer to keep Workflows independent from HR
you can:

A)      With Tr. SU01 > 'Roles'   define a role for one or more SAP users.

B)      In transaction PFTC > WorkFlow Step Agent ... select "AG Role" and
select  the role you defined in SU01.

C)      If you need Internet Address you can define it in the SAP user
profile again with SU01 and your Workflow can take it from the USER Business
Object, you instantiate and use .GetDetails method.

Claude