EMPLOYEEI container element filled by PERSDATINT instance

Mark Pyc mark.pyc at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 04:35:59 EDT 2006

G'day Edwim,

Thanks but this is what I was refering to with:

EMPLOYEEI passes to EMPLOYEEIT which passes to PERSDATINT.

But I don't understand how it ends up selecting to create a PERSDATINT since
EMPLOYEEI passes to more than EMPLOYEEIT and EMPLOYEEIT passes to a lot of
Object Types other than PERSDATINT.

Any takers on explaining this one??

Have fun,
Mark