Workflow transport to QA

Mike Pokraka asap at workflowconnections.com
Mon Apr 17 06:06:20 EDT 2006

Hi Raghu,
As William said, 'once you transport an *active* workflow'. If your WF is inactive at transport time it will be transported as incative. Not sure about > 6.20 but this was the behaviour on older versions. As usual, please always supply system and version when asking questions.
Activate & retransport if this is the case.
Cheers,
Mike